Switching Has Never Been Easier
Celadon’s $4,500 Transition Pay Makes Shifting Careers a Breeze
Any driver who joins Celadon as a true owner-operator and completes orientation receives $4,500 in their first 85,000 miles to help with the transition into a new career! This is equivalent to $0.05/mile on top of their normal pay rate.
If you’re a solo owner/operator – bring your truck to Celadon and you’ll earn an industry-leading percentage pay package! You get 70% of linehaul revenue and 100% of the fuel surcharge.
Driving team as an owner/operator? You can choose the percentage pay package that suits you best. Your team gets the choice of that same great 70%/100% package OR you can choose to earn 75% of both linehaul and fuel surcharge!
With our dense freight lanes, our dedicated support staff and low turn times, it’s easy to see how we take care of our independent partners on the road.
Owner Operator Success Story
Renard has been driving with Celadon for a total of eight years.
He and his DM, Carrigan, are like family! As a recipient of the Indiana Motor Truck Association’s Master Truck Driver award, Renard likes keeping his left door shut.
Now, Renard owns his truck and is the perfect example of somebody who has made the most of his partnership with Celadon.
Thank you for your hard work, Renard!
In order to find out if you pre-qualify, here are Celadon’s basic hiring requirements:
- Be at least 21.5 years old at the time of the application
- Have 6 months of verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the past 36 months (experienced drivers)
- We also hire drivers with little and no experience! Learn more here >
- Hold a valid Class-A CDL, issued by the applicant’s state of residence
- Good driving record
- No DWI, DUI, careless or reckless driving convictions in the past 5 years
- No hit-and-run convictions in the past 10 years
- No current parole/probation status or warrants for your arrest
- No current license suspension